Tuesday, November 18, 2008

M03 Swift

I think I got my M03 setup nicely now. It has stopped traction rolling and I feel more confident thru the corners now.

Things that I have done to make it handle better and faster:
1) universal joints - the car is much smoother and faster thru the corners
2) ball diff - felt more traction and acceleration exiting corner
3) heat sink - thanks my Adrian bro who CNC-ed a anodized blue heat sink! Well, I dont think it helps much in heat dissipation. But, hell yeah it does looks cooler!
4) TRF shocks - good shock travel length thanks to Ben
5) Weights - tonnes of it! Car stopped traction rolling mainly due to added weights.

However, Swift still rolls a lot thru corners due to a lot of droop. Next hop up will be short springs which I tried and it works to great effect of reducing droop and roll.

0 comments: