Thursday, July 9, 2009

Adidas Leader Trainers Review

I am in the market for new pair of sneakers as my current Puma is getting worn out. I was lucky to get a great deal on a pair of Adidas Leader trainers in white and green colors scheme.

Since its just a regular casual sneakers, the sole is quite thin and does not provide much cushioning. The outershell leather is kinda hard so its not very comfortable. What annoys me the most is the squeaky sound it makes whenever I am walking! The leather on the tongue rubs against under the shoe lace area which cause the annoy and loud squeks!


Photobucket

Overall, I dont expect much since I its just a casual sneakers and the good deal I had when I bought them. Its looks great for casual but I still cant get over the irritating squeaks!


Photobucket

0 comments: