Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Obsession...

Always wanted radio control or RC cars since I was young. Thus, when I had the chance to go Japan, I got my 1st RC kit - a Tamiya TT01-D Silvia for drifting! I love S15 Silvias!!

Its been almost a yr now and tonnes of money spent but its damn satisfying! I love cars but cant afford to buy and fully mod a real car. Also, how fast can a modded car go in Msia roads??? As for RC, I have tune different settings and use different parts to change the handling characteristics of the car. Its really great fun to have the car run the way you intend it to be.

My collection has grown from the TT01-D drift car to Xray T2R and Tamiya M03M Swift. The Swift is the cheapest and most fun to drive esp. with a group of friends. The T2R is fast and can be much faster but my skills is the limit. Needs more practice. I am eyeing a new car which is the Tamiya 416 - target to get it by end of this year.

As for real car, it have to wait... quite happy with my V6. A year to go before complete my loan. The itch is always there to get a new car. Would love the BMW E46 325i or the Scooby WRX or a Evo 8. Damn! Well, will review my options again when the loan finishes...

0 comments: