Wednesday, May 14, 2008

V6 cannot start

Yesterday after work, my V6 cant start. Turned the ignition and not even a sound came up. Then, alarm went cranky! So, I thought it was my old battery which finally went dead. Luckily, I have a brand new Bosch maintainence free batt which I bought from my bro. So, installed the new batt while office people were passing by. :( Ironically, I still cant start with the new batt. So, after calling Kev's mech and troubleshooting thru the phone I managed to get it started. Could be the alarm system needs to be reset... not too sure what happened there. Well, so far so good now...

Thinking of buying a new car to replace the 4-yr old V6. Would really really love to own the Impreza WRX, most prob not a STi cos I simply cant afford it. Th3 BMW E46 is another option. Tough contenders... Also, Kevin has a good deal on the E36 M3. That I can afford but have to think about the maintainance. Anyway, most prob will forego the E36 as it may have conflict interest with my bro since he is dying to own that piece of ultimate driving machine. Only thing which stands in his way is financial backing...

0 comments: